Calisthenics club

Calisthenics


Calisthenics is a system of physical exercises with one's own body weight; in the system the interest is in the movements of muscle groups rather than in power and effort. The word comes from the Greek kallos (beauty) and sthenos (strength). The goal is the acquisition of grace and beauty in the exercise. It is the beauty that the body has in movement.

Videos Of Calisthenics
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wtk4VwBLYo0
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlwDAZ7SSwY

How to Start?

When you are going to start doing the calisthenics sport, the first thing you have to do is find out what it is, how it is, and what you have to do. Today I will show you how to start.First of all and the most important thing is to warm up doing different exercises, and at the end of the training we should stretch our whole body to avoid injury or have stiffness the next day and be upset. This I am going to tell you is very important, you should not train. What is the overtraining? is when you train many days without resting your muscles and that can lead to injury or tendon rupture. To not have overtraining you have to plan your training, for example: 1 day yes, 1 day no or you can also do 1 day if 2 days no.My training I do is very hard in which I need a longer delay such as: Tuesday and Thursday or Tuesday and Friday.

I'll leave you some videos about what I do.
Videos of me
First Video

Comentarios